- 19501950 - Carlo Zini was born in Milan. From an early age he loves to play by manipulating and reassembling his mother's jewels. This allows him to train and perfect his early talent at the same time exalting its very great creativity .
- 19661966 - THE BEGINNINGS - After learning the rudiments of the costume jewelery at the age of thirteen, at sixteen he made some models of bijoux thanks to which he was immediately hired as a model maker in the historic Diana Monili workshop in via Senato in Milan.
- 19761976 - THE FIRST LABORATORY - After ten years of fundamental experience and creative and artisanal growth, Zini opens his own laboratory, also in Milan, in Ripa di Porta Ticinese 27 , soon creating the brand that bears his name: Carlo Zini .
- 19811981 - THE FUNDAMENTAL MEETING - Marco Fei , formerly an advertising graphic designer, becomes the irreplaceable collaborator and companion of Carlo, allowing a fundamental partnership in the Zini production. The hyperbolic creativity of Carlo and the rational concreteness of Marco give way to an exciting decade. If in the 70s the bijoux have a romantic taste, inspired by the French high jewelry, in the 80s the dimensions become important and the wide use of rhinestones, enamels, semi-precious stones, crystals and colored resins .
- 19851985- COLLABORATIONS -The various collaborations with the fashion world begin, including Enrico Coveri, Curiel and Moschino .
- 19891989- MARGARETH THATCHER -Zini makes for the former British prime minister Margareth Thatcher a collection of bijoux. The enthusiastic "Iron Lady" for more than an official occasion showed herself with her favorite necklaces and brooches, also arousing the admiration of Ronald Reagan .
- 19901990- THE FIRST STORE - The first shop is opened in via di Porta Ticinese 63, in Milan.
- 19961996- THE BAGS - The success and the appreciation of an important international clientele, especially American and English, push Zini to extend the production also to accessories and bags. Made of precious fabrics, they are enriched with original elements, rhinestones and crystals; unique, fun and extravagant pieces that quickly become collectibles .
- 19991999- MICHAEL JACKSON - Michael Jackson buy in New York a bag in the shape of a star and studded with colored rhinestones.
- 20002000- THE JET SET LOCATIONS - The bijoux of the "stone juggler" are very successful and over the years have been sold in the main multi-brand luxury, fashion and costume jewelery stores of the most famous locations of the international jet set: in America, England, Russia, France, Italy, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, United Arab Emirates, Australia, Indonesia, from Paris to Tokyo, from London to New York, from Zurich to Monte Carlo, from St. Tropez to Gstaad, from St. Moritz to Capri, from Aspen to Beverly Hills .
- 20052005 - NAOMI CAMPBELL, TINA TURNER ... - The most beautiful and elegant women in the world have had the pleasure of wearing Zini bijoux. In fashion Anna dello Russo , editor-in-chief of Vogue Japan e Naomi Campbell , among the characters of the show Liza Minelli, Tina Turner , who had Carlo specially made a necklace with almost a kilo of amber stones, Raquel Welch, Cher , the Italians Marta Marzotto, Mina and Milva . And again, Liz Taylor, Caroline of Monaco, Amanda Lear, Carol Alt and many others. Even the very great Paul Newman , in Beverly Hills, he used to buy Zini bijoux for his gifts.
- 20152015- SHOWROOM - Marco Fei, takes over the company and inaugurates the brand new showroom of Via Cadore 31 , in Milan.
- 20172017 - TODAY - PRESENT AND FUTURE - Bianca Cappello, jewelery historian and critic, dedicates a beautiful book to Zini and an exhibition at the Casalmaggiore "Bijou Museum" . The wonderful Zini collections, inspired by nature, flowers of all kinds, animals, the marine world, déco, ancient Greece, Egypt, Christmas, games, astronomy and much more, continue to be present in prestigious Italian and foreign shops, and reach the most chic women in every place in the world, through the most qualified and specialized e-commerce channels.
- 2020RENTAL - extraordinary news is the opportunity to rent our catalog of over 20,000 bijoux, saving on the purchase cost and changing the look more and more, through a complete and efficient App.